Yesterday night was a great shocked in my life. Three of us in the car and we could be killed just in seconds, if we aren't lucky. Thank God we were all fine, but endured minor injuries like bruises, swollen, slight cut with blood, neck sprain and backache. Yesterday was a last day of holiday and everyone was rushing back to the city from their respective hometown therefore heavy traffic congestion on the highway even though we chose the old road. We planned to fill up the petrol tank since the petrol meter showed at 'E' sign. Once we exited from the petrol station and a distance away sudden brake due to heavy traffic congestion nearby a mosque on our left side. Just merely a few seconds, a car came from high speed and hit on our back, we had an impact on our neck and second hit again from the back car. Unfortunately, we couldn't evade the front car and another extra victim in this accident. We lodge a police report of this incident and our car was over heat. We have no choice and stop at the roadside after passing elite toll. We tried cranking to start the engine again and we managed to see a pit stop 5km away but we didn't manage to make it there because the car chose to breakdown probably due to gasket burn within a 1km distance. We called for his dad helped and towed the car away and his dad picked us home at 2am. We sent his mum to hospital for a check up due to swollen leg under the knee. Glad that after all the scanning she was totally fine, no bone fractured or etc. Today we felt neck sprain and body ache all over probably due to the impact from the accident. I felt really sore and tired almost feeling like fever but I took some Panadol. Hopefully I'll be fine real soon. I can't bear the neck sprain as I hardly get to twist my body as I sleep or force myself to get up after lying down around. The good news is we'll have a turbo car and a more powerful horsepower on another car! I pray this incident will be the first and the last worst shocking moment in my life! Drive safe, take a rest if you're sleepy, don't play the phone while driving if you can't handle it and don't kill the innocents!
Best Regards,
Audrey

No comments:
Post a Comment