There's this uncertainty that makes me feel so unfair towards everything he does. Yes, I am talking about the attitude and management skills of his. I was very frustrated at people who thinks they are good for all round. Excuse me, no one is born perfect. Not even near to perfection.
You misjudged me for not attending the first group meeting because I was a way to a trip to a research, whereas another member of our group was away to overseas was fine. What sorcery are you referring to?
Do not give me that particular unfriendly eyesight that you could almost swallow me into your dirty, oily and disgust belly. Come on, chill and be fair dude. Throwing your tantrum because I did not help much for the first section by giving me so many tasks to be completed? What about the other member of our group? Do you find it fair? And most importantly, what you verbally said to me in the class comparing to your last-minute-post on Facebook were utmost different. What are you trying to do, man of disgust and shame?
I would like to purchase some cheap items as well for fundraising. That seems much simpler to me to complete the task instead of completing 2 proposals. You're so afraid of your minimal level of Enlisgh, therefore you're trying to push this responsibility to me? Wow, such a good leadership you had there. Do not try to chase me away by putting fears onto me. I am not afraid at all. You want to be a bad guy? Now, let me done this first before you. I felt good that way. Thanks to all your dirty tricks.
Lastly, using another task as an excuse and miss-in-action for at least 3 weeks without contributing a pinch of salt towards the project. I am glad with my complaint filed, you did an average job. I would say it was done rough, improperly and without a clear direction. I am glad to help explain and further elaborate ideas for your execution. Lecturer praised me though. *smirk* The more you want to see what I've done, the more I purposely avoid showing you what I had. Mind you, beware of your body language and verbal tone towards a lecturer. Do not be over confident, that actually might irritates many of the clients in the real world. I was laughing at your gesture and tone manner.
I still personally think that you have poor leadership skills based on my years of experiences for team building courses and leaders for clubs and societies back then at high school. Yes, double thumbs down for you yeah. *giggled*
Yours truly,
Audrey Tan

No comments:
Post a Comment