This is my first post in 2015. My few months of break were not wasted. At least I enjoy a few vacations locally and overseas and gave me a whole new perspective. I've made up my mind and try my luck for another scholarship to pursue my Bachelor Degree. I'll never dive myself into the art industry anymore. I figure out that's not my passion, although I love teaching and sharing art with kids, which is a total different thing than studying Advertising and Graphic design. I realized that I'm a person who loves freedom and exploring new things. I'm an extreme three-minute-heat person. Every lecturer says I've done best in presentation and always score at least one or two marks below or full marks. I think Corporate Communication will lead me to a pathway that I believe it'll suit me and I'll love it. Throughout three years in my Diploma, I realized that do what you love and not for money. Many told me that, but I was too naive to trust them. I regretted my first choice of doing art studies. And luck is on my side, I was so lucky receiving an email for a scholarship interview again. Few more days to prepare the best of me to present myself in front of the judge panel. Cross my fingers that I'll ace through my nervousness and wish me best of luck to pass through the interview. I think learning new languages will be an extra advantage
Yours truly,
Audrey Tan

No comments:
Post a Comment