I was glad that in my age of 20, I went through the roughest and toughest moments. It gave me a lot of experiences on how to deal with different assholes and bitches in a smarter way. Which means, don't fight over the internet for fame. Sometimes, silently winning the war could be happier. Why bother mixing them around and discuss the ridiculous matter with a bunch of stubborn, idiotic and immature people who don't understand what are you trying to convey? And also they'll never bow down, admit their faults, roll and squeeze up their balls and just be a spectator. They just want to win in a dumb way. All you need to do is to take a gulp and swallow the anger away. Believe me, that way you live happier.
Extra explanations are not needed for my previous post. As a friend, you won't be that calculable or you apologize that "whoops, I think I calculated the service charge over the budget."Obviously, there's no such drama, you're just being a clown and making fun of yourself. As i said, volunteering to help does not receive paid. Go be a freelancer instead. The question is, "our friendship does worth Rm50 only?" Wow, that was a joke.
And people who are not involved in the incident tonight, do not talk cock posting Facebook creating havoc. I am big-hearted and cool enough to be ignorant of what you post. Never your parents taught you, do not listen of what is not you heard and do not trust of what not you see? Or probably you're lack of moral education. I do a screenshot and collect everything you guys posted that is referring to me for my future evidence to fight back. It does not make you have more fame and cooler by posting all these statuses. Your status could make it more obvious by tagging the person's name, if you have the balls (guts). Which you look more like a sissy when your girlfriend case happened a few months back. Oh, referring to your status, you did not watch the whole happening episodes. Don't judge and give false info when you're listening from third parties, loser. Oh well, you have got nothing to do with my life anyway. If you ever touched me, I make sure you'll get hurt or die. You don't know my background well, dude.
Thank you for Uncle R for his advice, thoughts, sharings and lessons. I do appreciate that I spoke to you and I sincerely learnt how to let go, be smart, don't get into troubles easily and making fun of myself in public.
Blessings,
Audrey Tan
No comments:
Post a Comment